About Lansat & Associates
Maryland, Virginia & Washington, D.C.
Meet Howard Lansat
Howard Lansat Photography has been in business for 29 years. Howard started his photography studies at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) and continued at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh.
"I like to meet and talk with clients to see what there ideas are about their event that they are producing". With our knowledge and experience, we can help make their event a reality. We like to educate our customer on what we do so that they can make a value decision. These are our best customer!! We may not be the least expensive, but I do believe in giving quality for our work...
The Lansat Difference...
Every event in life has a story to tell and we view photography as an art allowing you to tell the story of your special day or event through visual images that save the moment for a lifetime.
Lansat Photography has provided professional photography services for over 29 years. Our studio is located in Rockville, Maryland. We offer on location photo sessions and in studio for portrait sessions, too.
We focus on capturing true emotion and all the details without dictating the flow of your event or special day. Our approach is simple; we want to allow your event to open seamlessly while we are there to document each wonderful minute at your pace; allowing those subtle moments to occur naturally.
We offer formal and creative photo sessions; our creative photo sessions are tailored for each client and our more traditional photographs can be done in our studio or on location. Our studio is committed to giving our clients the very best in photographic coverage.
With our initial interview, followed by a pre-session detail meeting we are able to learn everything we can about your vision and your special event or day. With our years of experience and unobtrusive approach, we make sure to efficiently capture extraordinary images so that you can have time to enjoy family and friends on your special day or event.
After your event your images will be professionally edited and we will meet with you to discuss how you would like your images preserved either in custom albums to beautiful wall art; we will help you find the best way to preserve and enjoy your memories for years to come.
We understand how important that your photographer is experienced, courteous & professional. At Howard Lansat & Associates, we've made these words our hallmarks, and we live up to them every day. After all, most of our business is referral-based, so we're quite proud to say that our clients tell their family, friends & colleagues about us - we feel that says a lot about how we are perceived.
We are members of Professional Photographers Association of America. (need more here)
Top 10 reasons to hire Howard Lansat Photography:
1) Receive a complimentary CD and Proof Magazine of all your images with your selected Package. Safer than negatives, which may scratch, bend, or be misplaced! Email images to friends or archive your family heirloom!
2) All of our couples receive a membership to our Lifetime Portrait Program!
3) We have a new and innovative pricing structure, one that gives you the most flexibility in purchasing what you want. Let the pictures determine the size of the photo not the package! Typically, our custom levels begin at $1500 and extend to $4200, however they are each customized for your needs.
4) We use State of the Art Technology using the top of the line medium format and digital camera equipment! Not to worry.We always come prepared with plenty of back-up equipment!
5) Don't stress. Have a blemish the morning of your special day! With State of the Art Computer Technology and Photoshop 7.0, Howard Lansat will perfect any imperfections! These images you will cherish for a lifetime!
6) When you contract with Howard Lansat Photography & Associates, you have the option to hire Howard Lansat or you could hire one of Howard's highly trained Associates to photograph your Bar/Bat Mitzvah. You will always have an Assistant, trained by Howard, along with your photographer to make sure that your experience is an enjoyable one.
7) All of our families receive on-line ordering. Make your life simpler and easier! No lugging heavy proof books all around town! Send your Family and Friends to your special website with your private password!
8) With our State of The Art Technology, out families receive digital proofing. Making your life easier and saving you money! With no image limits...our average images in a wedding day range from 200 to 400 images! Get complete coverage!
9) You can feel relaxed with us being unobtrusive, so you can enjoy your special day. Our 29 years in the business enables us to preserve the excitement and tradition of your Mitzvah or Wedding without getting in the way!!
10) You are not alone in designing your album. We care about the quality of our product. We realize this is most likely the first album you have ever designed. We won't leave it all up to you. All of our families receive an album design consultation session, walking you through the design process. It is our goal to have your album designed and into production within three weeks from your special day! Let us help you make a storybook, not a scrapbook!